Some Interesting Facts of Google that will Blow Your Mind
By admin on February 17, 2016
Google, is the word that no need to explain about, means everything. Now Google became the synonyms of search. If someone has any query then one word comes in mind “Google”. Google is the biggest search engine on the planet. It has become crucial and indispensable part of our life. It is gift for us, so it is essential to know every single, known, obscure fact about Google.
Google’s surprising facts collection
- First, Google was established by Larry Page and Sergey Brin on fourth September, 1998.
- On 15th September 1997, Google.com got registered as a domain name.
- The Google company has purchased a few common incorrect spellings of Google, Like- Google, 466653(numerical likeness Google) and so on.
- For a single query search, it has to travel approx 1500 miles (2414 km) to a server and back to show the result to user.
- Google has made balloon project “LOON”, it was for high altitude and to provide internet access to everywhere.
- A single search query in Google Search bar experiences 1,000 PCs in 0.2 seconds to bring the answer of that question.
- Google runs for 50,000 search queries per second on average, which is approx 3.5 billion searches per day and 1.2 trillion searches per year around the world.
- First time its name was BackRub because the function is to check backlinks to appraise the quality of a site.
- Its original name is “googol”, which alludes to the number 1 followed after by 100 zeroes, however incorrectly spelled to Google and got this name unintentionally.
- Its Logo was not centred until 2001.
- Google is the biggest network search engine on the planet.
- Susan Diane Wojcicki, the lady who leased her garage to Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1998 when they were making Google. Presently, she is CEO of YouTube.
- Type “Google Gravity” Google search bar and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”. After that once you move the mouse, the user interface separates and comes bottom of the screen, feels like there is Gravity.
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)